Friday 30 November 2018

The Waka travel

Dear ........
I'm sending this letter to you from farr farr away way back in Australia

I have my bags and canned food untieing the rope on this wooden pole I junp on the boat terrified and scared, trying to think happy I have my compass in my hands. Three days later I see a little island hoping they have food I can eat, I ran out of food! I arive at the tiny little island luckily they have food and also luckily I brought some money but only five dollars at least I am almost at my destination. Once I ate I went sailing to.........
New Zealand! almost there almost there! The next day at 3.24 am in the morning ''I see it I see it" I say in excitement! I hop on the dock and tie the boat tight and lay on the sand...........
I wake up and check my watch it's 2.15 "have I really bean asleep that longoh boy! well at least I am here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.