Wednesday 5 September 2018

Tech Famine Reflection

On Monday we had a tech famine till Wednesday at 9.00 am. A tech famine is a day (or more than a day), where you can't go on any piece of technology. I did lots of fun and awesome things in those days. I did: Poo sticks, Chopping wood with an ax!!!!!!!, Testing out the fire escape, Going on the trampoline, playing with a goat, throwing stones into the lake and making a den ( kind of ). I really enjoyed it any way I don't actually even use tech!








4 comments:

  1. kiaora clara i liked the goat the tramp and the box fort and were did you get the goat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clara! I love your photo on the trampoline! It look's like you're flying! It's really cool! And also what are poo sticks?
    Miro.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.