Thursday 18 October 2018

The ladder of deaf!!!!!!



Title The ladder of death!!!


Introduction I can see the ladder of death standing right in front of me trying to make me scared. I put my hands on the ladder holding on as tight as I can. Placing my feet on the ladder one by one slowly and carefully climbing the ladder.


Heard, saw, felt  I can hear the ladder constantly rocking the cliff side by side. I can hear the crunchy leaves beneath my feet getting crushed. I can see the trees happily dancing around and I can see the tall ladder above me making me scared. I can feel the dew getting all over my hands and dripping on to me. I can feel the strong deep wind pushing me against the ladder.

I wondered I wonder if the ladder will make me fall backward with me and I will fall off the cliff? I wonder how many people die a year because of this ladder?  

1 comment:

  1. Wow Clara! Your writing is really cool! But there are two things that you should have done first. You could have proofread and made it a size smaller. But other than that, it's really really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.