Thursday 7 March 2019

Dear Humans



Dear Humans,

My name is Timmy the Turtle I am letting you know that I have gone through some tough times but that may be because of rubbish, people littering. I think all humans should stop using rubbish often because people/scientists say that in 2050 each minute 4 truckloads of rubbish would be going in to the ocean and that’s alooooot. Now it’s time to get angry! How could you litter in the ocean! You need all the things you are killing! MY WHOLE FAMILY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! NOW I AM STUCK SWIMMING IN A TODDLERS TOILET SEAT!
Before After

This is disgraceful!!!!

From Timmy the Turtle!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Clara,
    Wow! This is a great piece of work. I like how you have clearly researched the topic and have thought about how our future may be affected. How could we go about using less rubbish? Maybe you could make some suggestions of how we could achieve this goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clara, Aamaria here
    Cool post!
    But you might want to re-read the text cause you missed out on some capital letter and some "and" instead of / or ,
    This comment might be a little bit confusing but try your best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clara, Its Rhea here. I loved this post it was very good and funny. Just the way you put it, the way you write it. I agree that we need to save the turtles. Especially Timmy. Maybe next time you could add a bit more information to your text. From your friend in Taiao # Rhea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhea, It's Clara Thanks for the helpful, creative and caring comment! Next time I will definitely make sure I add more information to my text.
      From the awesome Claraaaaa

      Delete
  4. Hi Clara,
    I love this post it’s so meaningful.
    and it shows how much you care about the sea life so we can keep it alive.
    Timmy really seems to have been through rough times with his family getting killed by rubbish.
    Thank you for posting this because it will make an impact on people who see it.
    Thanks Holly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.