Tuesday 25 June 2019

Beeswax wrap

Today we made beeswax wrap. It was soooooooo fun. We all got ours done in one day, we did it in the staff room. It was hard to grate the beeswax but it was really fun to make and I'm going to use it all the time now.....
This is how we made them!
We got a block of beeswax, then we grated it with a grater but then for ou second batch we used a potato peeler because it was easier. Then we got our material and put it on a tray, then we put the little grated bits of beeswax on the material. Then we put it in the oven until it was melted. Then we let it dry.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Clara! I really want to make a beeswax wrap! I think you could of said how you made them and what you used!Bye, Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aaliyah! It's Clara thanks for the advise I will now putin how we made the beeswax wraps! Clara

      Delete
  2. hi Clara it is Rose from Kaniere School i like how you said it was hard to grate the beeswax and it think you should tell us how you done it. if you want to go to my blog here is the link http://kaniererosec.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clara its Ngaio from Kaniere School, That would of been so fun making the bees wax wraps. I use them in my lunch to wrap my food up too and they are really useful. You could tell us how you made them and how they are better that plastic. Here is my link to my blog: https://kanierengaiof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.