Friday 11 December 2020

Hottest and Coldest countries

 

For the past 2 days, we have been researching one of the hottest and coldest countries in the world, then making a DLO about them. I chose to do Burkina Faso and Jan Mayen. We had to try to find the average temperatures in those two countries, then we had to research them. I tried finding as much information as I could which was pretty hard because most of the things that it was telling me didn't make sense. I found this also fun because I like making DLO's and decorating them

1 comment:

  1. Ka rawe Clara! You have put a lot of information into your drawing. I did not know that Burkina Faso had 59 Native languages! That is a lot. Keep up the amazing mahi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.