Wednesday 31 March 2021

5 Health Benifits of Exercise

Kia ora, Today our teacher and the class belows teacher challenged us, two classes, to make a quality blog post, caption, and 5 reasons why exercise is important. We only had 20 minutes to make one and a quality blog post.  My five reasons were that exercise can reduce your chance of getting heart diseases, increase your chances of living longer, improve your mental health, strengthen your bones and muscles, and it can improve your sleep. I found this activity really fun and informative because now I know that I need to exercise more to become an even more amazing person. Next time maybe I could improve and make it BTB this by having more time to work on it and adding more information and colour. I also hope this post makes people think about the amount of exercise they are getting into their daily life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.