Tuesday 13 April 2021

Couple accidentally vandalised artwork

 

Kia oraaaa, Every week we have to do a quiz about most of the events that happen in around the past week. Every time we finish the quiz we have to choose one of the topics about the question that we want to do. Today we had to do two but I only ended up finishing 1. I chose this one that was about a couple in Korea that accidentally vandalized a painting that they thought they could add paint to art as a part of it. I really liked doing this because it was interesting and I got quite a bit of second-hand embarrassment from just reading it.  Maybe next time I could make this BTB (Better Than Before) by adding more information and color, and I also wish we didn't have to rush this so it would be BTB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.