Wednesday 5 December 2018

If I were 1 out of 9

If I were 1 out of 9...
I would NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER!!!!! Be lonely...
wait there are many struggles with having 8 siblings! Sooooo if your parents said ''who wants pizza?'' and then they say ''who wants macaroni?'' and I obviously say macaroni ... and then my siblings choose pizza!!!!!
Now that is what you call a nightmare! Sooo there is another reason why having 8 siblings is a huge PROBLEMO!!!! YOU ALWAYS RUN OUT OF FOOOD!! Say I was going to get a snack because I haven't had anything to eat for the whole day. so I walk into the kitchen open the cupboards and what I see in front of my eyes is an empty cupboard and the other and the other and the other! Now you are probably sick of me talking about all the struggles about having 8 siblings ok here we go, wait one more bad thing! The REMOTE IS A STRUGGLE if you want to watch this and your siblings want to watch this that is really really annoying!

Clara














2 comments:

  1. Hi Clara

    It's Allie from the SLJ!! It was great to see you yesterday when I came to Paroa School.
    Its great to see that you have been doing some of the activities from last years SLJ.
    It would be very challenging living with lots of brother and sisters in your family. I think the biggest thing would be using the bathroom and trying to have a shower. If you only had one bathroom it would be a very long wait!! Not sure I would want to wait for dinner either.
    So I am with you and I don't think I would like to have that many siblings either.
    Looking forward to reading your blog over the summer when you do the SLJ. Have a great Christmas!!

    Cheers

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie

    It's Clara thank you for your very positive and kind comment I didn't think about using the bathroom! WOW that would be a very long wait I'm looking forward to doing more and hopefully you comment back?

    Thanks

    Clara :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.