Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning journey activity 2

Today we are doing activity 2 from our summer learning journey. Today our activity 2 from the summer learning journey is about our culture so we have to write all about our culture / where our family comes from, what is most special to our family, and what language we speak. My Mum is about 85% Filipino and she is about 15% Spanish, my Dad is 100% British, and I was born in NewZealand. The things that are special to my family are visiting family every year because they all live on the other side of the world. I speak English, my mum speaks Tagalog, Bisaya, and English, and my dad speaks French, English, and a bit of welsh.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Clara!

    Awesome post! Thank you for writing so much about your family history! It is so interesting to learn where people's families are from! My family are from England, Ireland, Australia, and Croatia!

    I really appreciate how much detail you added into this post! It makes it so interesting to read! Do you still have family living in the Philippines or Spain? My family still live in England and Australia so I don’t get to see them very often but we talk through Skype sometimes :)

    You parents can speak so many languages! That is so cool! My family all speak English so I find it so incredible when I hear of other people's families who can speak many languages. Can you speak any languages other than english?

    Thank you for sharing this about your family! Keep up the amazing work.

    Matilda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.