Monday 16 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week one: Physical Limits

WALT do the Summer Learning Journey. Today our activity 1 is to write 10 food items that we would take on an ocean voyage that would last 3 weeks without an OVEN, FRIDGE OR A FREEZER!!!. First I would probably think of canned foods like...
Baked beans, Spaghetti, creamy rice, and corn.
Then I would think of something that makes me interested to eat like...
Cookies, lollies, strawberries, mango, mandarines, and water.
And that's what I would take on an ocean voyage.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Clara!

    My name is Matilda. I live in Auckland, and this summer I am working as one of the blog commenters that will be reading and commenting on your blog posts. I am really looking forward to reading everything you post for the summer learning journey, and getting to know you a bit better!

    Thank you for this blog post! I appreciate the time you have spent thinking about this activity. It was a good idea to start with canned foods that would last for the whole trip! If I was going to spend three weeks at sea, I would definitely want to have cookies, lollies and water too! :)

    Is there any equipment you would like to bring with you too? How would you open the cans to eat the corn and creamy rice?

    I really enjoyed reading this post! Well done! I’m looking forward to reading more posts from you.

    Matilda
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.