Friday 8 May 2020

Design an Aquatic creature

This week we have been working on ecosystems and each day we move a step up. For today and yesterday, we have been working on aquatic ecosystems. Today we had to make up our own Aquatic sea creature and write down in the next box why our creature suits its ecosystem. I found this activity challenging because I found coming up with an aquatic sea creature was hard. I came up with a Quatsaspike if you want to learn more about it read what's in the box above.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clara
    I thought that this post was great because had so much detail and the writing was full of infomation.Next time you could just make sure that your spelling is corect but other than that it was an amazing blog post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clara, I like your creature. I also like how you put so much detail down about it. I thought the lights were a neat idea. I also like how you put that the temperature was important for it's survival. Do you know the name we give creatures that are awake at night and sleep during the day? Keep up the amazing work Clara.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.