Monday 4 May 2020

Ecosystem Vocab

Today one of out literacy activities was to complete this slide Vocabulary list for ecosystems. We had to explain what all of these words meant and we had to take a picture of where we might find one around our house. I think this was a really fun activity and It was kind of like I scavenger hunt with my dad. We ran around our house and outside our house to find things to take pictures of. This was pretty challenging for me because trying to find explanations to the words was pretty hard although my dad did help a bit. Next time I could improve by maybe explaining what the pictures were of because I'm not sure you can tell what some of them are.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Clara, ka mau te wehi! You are very lucky to have a science teacher for a dad to help you! It looks like you had a great time exploring your backyard. What is the picture on your biotic slide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Farr, Thankyou for your amazing comment! You were wondering what was on my Biotic slide, the picture on my biotic slide was a spider web.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.