Thursday 30 April 2020

Mexican New years traditions

This week for literacy medals one of our activities was to do research about how a country celebrates New Year. I chose to do Mexico since I've always wanted to go there. I chose to do 5 traditions that Mexicans do. I really enjoyed doing this because I got to learn a lot of cool things about Mexico. I think that this was challenging for me because I needed to do a lot of research and go on lots of different websites but in the end, it was worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Clara, what an amazing slide show. You have spent a lot of time and effort to do all this work. I learned a lot from your project. I liked the photos that you used, they were bright and told some of the story too. I'm glad you enjoyed researching and making this slide. I enjoyed looking at it. Keep up the marvellous work. Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.