Tuesday 21 April 2020

2019 Reflection


This is my 2019 Reflection. This is one of the pieces of work that my class had to do for this week. We had to explain our friends and family in the way we chose to present it. I chose to do pictures because I feel like pictures are a good way to present this so you can see how my 2019 went into pictures. Last year I had a really fun and amazing year and we also went to the Philippines so that was really fun! I really enjoyed making this because it brought back memories from 2019. I think this was challenging for me because I had to upload most of the pictures from my phone but I think it looks great!

2 comments:

  1. Great work Clara! Look at all those smiling faces! I think photos are a great way to represent what you have done in the past year. What do you think you have learnt from the past year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clara, What beautiful photos you have used. It's always nice to be able to look back and remember what you've done. You all look very happy and relaxed. How did you like the Philippines, and where would you like to go next. Great project, keep it up. Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.