Tuesday 21 April 2020

The nobody news

This week one of our activities for literacy medals is The nobody news slideshow. Where you have to interview your grandparents or someone around the same age as your grandparents. I decided to interview Marlene (Bella's Grandma). I really enjoyed this activity because I know more what it's like to be kinda old and be in self-isolation. I think this was a pretty easy activity because all you had to do was ask them the questions and then write the answers down onto the slide.

1 comment:

  1. Tino pai Clara! I like how you thought outside of the box and decided to interview Nana Marlene. I can imagine she is getting lots of jewellery made, it would be such an awesome skill to have. I cannot wait to read the article you have written about this interview!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.