Wednesday 22 April 2020

My trip to the Philippines


This week we had to write down a memory about our friends or our loved ones that share everything that you think is amazing about them. I think this was really fun to do because it brought back a lot of amazing memories that I will never forget. I think this was quite challenging because I had to send the photo from my phone to my chrome book so I could put it on here and that took quite a few times for it to work out. Next time maybe I could improve by adding more details so that it makes more sense.

1 comment:

  1. Ka rawe Clara! What an amazing piece of writing, I like how you used descriptive language so I could imagine where you were. Could you go back and proofread your work to check for sense? There just seem to be a few words missing.
    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.