Thursday 4 June 2020

Childhood dreams

I am "I need exercise", Unfit feeling fat.
I am eating, like joy just entered my body.
I am Sleeping, laying on a fluffy cloud.
I am getting dizzy, the world spinning around me.
I am baking, making Gorden Ramsey's dessert.
I am "sorry I just ate", the unpleasant smell of the food wafting under my nose
I am sick faking, laying in bed covered beneath boredness and regret.
I am bunny hopping, jumping up to the sky.
I am road trips, Moving past.

This week we have been doing lots of poetry. A few days ago we had to write our own *My* poem about the subject we chose. Then today we had to mix it up and chose 10 things from that poem and make each one a descriptive short sentence about it. I found this really challenging because I was quite confused and I didn't know that you had to write a descriptive short sentence but then I finally got it. Maybe next time I could improve by adding a bit more detail.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clara I like your blog post it is really interesting maybe you can add more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clara my name is Dakota from Ahipara school.I read your childhood dreams and they sound really fun! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.